Sunday, October 21, 2012

10 Random Tidbits About Me

1. My name is Rachael, my family calls me Rae.

2. I'll be the big 3-0 this week.  I'm in a state of denial.

3. I'm Canadian but I was born in Colorado (dual citizenship, woot!), but I grew up in New Jersey and my parents still live there.

4. I went to Messiah College in Pennsylvania (I miss PA so much this time of year), I changed my major 3 times, got very sick and never graduated.  I would love to finish up a degree some day.

5. I was diagnosed with "Chronic" Lyme Disease when I was 22, the doctor said I'd likely had it for over ten years.  I feel a  lot better when I get enough sleep.

6. As adventurous as I am I get majorly homesick, especially around this time of year.

7. I love to take pictures but I really am not very good with my camera yet, it's kind of embarrassing.  I would be lost with out lightroom.

8. I am in the process of decorating the first place we've ever lived that really feels like "home".  I am loving it.  I'm still searching for dozens of items, and moving things around, but I'm really enjoying the process.  It's been a while since we've put anything but tapestries up on our walls.  It's about time!

9. As much as I am unsure and unsettled having moved up to this foothill town in Northern California, I am also loving it.  Something about people actually smiling and waving back to you really makes me feel good, I love that.

10. I want to get pregnant while I'm 30.  I wanted a 3.5 year age difference between my kiddos but I'm starting to think a bit less would be okay.  Right now Declan is 2 (birthday recap tomorrow) so I've still got some time.  I'm getting the itch, been seeing way too many pictures of sweet newborn's lately.  It's so tempting :)


1 comment:

  1. Hope this comment works! Isn't it nice here?! I remember we went for a walk after we had Chase and literally every person we walked by said hi. Now Curtis is so used to it we went to L.A. And he was saying hi to people walking by and I had to remind him people in so cal don't do that! We can have baby fever together!

    ReplyDelete