Topic: Silhouette
Titled: sunset through the trees
The fact is I never got out my camera this week. At all! In the back of my mind I thought I probably wouldn't do better than this. And I also regretted not saving my last sunset photo for this. Silhouettes of people are one of my favorite things. Now seeing all the other click chicks photos Meagan posted on Instagram & I feel like I should have been more driven to create a new image. You ladies inspire me!
Next week:
april 18th- happiness
april 25th- black & white
Still a gorgeous, wonderful photo! I love the look of it, so serene. Makes me want to take a walk :)
ReplyDeleteI love that photo! Can't wait for next week!
ReplyDeletePretty!!! Love those trees! and sun! and water! aaaaaah
ReplyDeleteI want to go to that beach ASAP...ahh so peaceful it looks.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally inspired by the creativity, and newness of everyone photos too. Your photo is gorgeous, it is completely art, and looks like a watercolour in the most magical of ways.
ReplyDelete